Services include: project management, social media strategy, digital content creation, writing and copy-editing.
Let’s face it: whether you’re a company or a film or an photogenic dog, you need a social media presence. I don’t think of social media as a “job” or a “role” but rather a tool—how you use it depends on what you want out of it. I’ve grown communities from scratch, strengthened established accounts, and helped companies find their online voice. A good social strategy is more than follower counts or clicks—it’s creating quality content and a sincere relationship with your community. And the event logistics— I call that "cat herding" because it's just as insane. And I love it.
Social Media Strategy.
– Creating social media guidelines and goals keeping your whole company in mind
– Building and executing social media strategies and campaigns (short-term and long-term)
– Community and channel growth
– Analyzing social data and creating reports/insights
– Carrying out live social strategy during events
Digital Content Creation.
– Identifying your opportunities for original content
– Growing your content beyond static images (live video, podcasts, etc)
– Photography and videography (candid, street, studio)
– Post-production (colour, text overlay, video editing, gifs)
– Adaptable between DSLRs and smartphones
Writing and copy-editing.
– Working with your strategy to develop social media tone of voice documents
– Providing written content ranging from creative long-form to website copy (SEO) and everything in between
– Managing a team of writers, including editing
– Understanding the best writing techniques for each social platform
– Practical logistics/operations background in cinema screenings/exhibitions, film festivals, and special events
– Pre-planning, organizing, and colour-coding
– Working with vendors, clients, and high-profile guests
– Managing team members and/or volunteers
– Day-of event coordinating so you can enjoy your event completely stress free